Of the numerous recreational activities near Rondegaard includes:
- Natural area Følle Vig is in walking distance from Rondegaard. Watch the video about Følle Bund.
- 10 minutes walking distance to the beach
- 2 km. Golf course with 18 holes / par 72
- 20-minute drive to Djurs Summerland
- A half hour drive from Ebeltoft Frigate Jutland and the Old Town Hall
- Only a short distance to Mols Mountains.
Århus is located just half an hour away by car (20 km.), Where you can experience the old city, Concert Hall, Tivoli Freedom, Moesgård and Aros museum – the city is definitely worth a visit.
If you take a walk through Følle city can still sense how the 11 farms have been along the village street, and there are still buildings from Gl. Rondegaard and several other old farms. If you walk towards the beach hit Kalo Castle Ruin out of the sea, an ancient royal castle built in 1313 by Erik Menved.
See links to some of the activities you can visit in the area:
- Hiking in the natural area of Følle Vig (Følle Bund) - a part of Rondegaard
- Djurs amusement park – Djurs Sommerland
- Ree Park – Ebeltoft Safari (the one with the lions) Ree Park – Ebeltoft Safari (den med løverne)
- Scandinavian Wildlife Park Djursland (the one with the polar bears) Skandinavisk Dyrepark Djursland (den med isbjørnene)
- Kattegatcentret Grenaa Kattegatcentret Grenaa
- Frigate Jylland Fregatten Jylland
- Randers Rainforest Randers Regnskov
- Tivoli freedom/Amusementpark Tivoli Friheden
- The old Town in Aarhus Den Gamle By
- Glenholm Winery Glenholm Vingård
- Holiday Cottages in Denmark Sommerhuse i Danmark
- Good summer God Sommer
- Rønde Sports Centre Rønde Idrætscenter